Sunday, December 11, 2011

School Information

Okay so today I got an email back from my host mom, Noëlle, who seems awesome! I found out a few things from them... First, they got information from my lycée (high school). I am going to be in 1ere Littéraire (Literature), which I was really hoping for. For those of you who don't know, that's JUNIOR YEAR (all based on the lit track)! I'm a sophomore! Ahhh! But at least I don't have to take the Sciences course (goodluck Casey :)Also, I am going to be in theater as well! How cool! Plus, I get to bike or walk to school everyday! I know it will be freezing, but I am really looking forward to it! I also found out I will be there first long term host student, they have had other exchange students before, but not one for 6 months. (I am so honored!) They also helped me out with a few other questions I had for them.
I am really looking forward to meeting my host family! I don't think I could have even imagined a more perfect family for me! It is so hard to be in school right now because I have 10 days left, and I just want to go! The being in the middle is the hardest part about this final stretch, but I know in just a few weeks I will be missing home so much!
I guess that's it for now. Only 25 days until departure!


(This one's for you Gio)


Ciao!


~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment