Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tis the Season... to get ready to leave!

Hey Guys!
So I know I haven't posted in a while but here goes...
First, I got my visa! I was actually really nervous about that because that would have messed up my whole trip BIG TIME if I didn't get it.
Secondly, I only have 31 days until I leave! I am at the point where I feel like my body is in the US, but my heart is in France, as strange as this sounds. Although, I only have 15 days of school left! I am doing my best to wrap everything up, but balancing my US responsiblities, and my study abroad responsiblities is not as easy as it sounds.
I am so excited to go, (although I am really going to miss my friends and family!) But I know they will be there when I get back, and I need to go enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
Finally, I recently had a conference with my study abroad program on this global student course we are doing which is pretty cool. Also, my program started a facebook page for all the kids leaving in January, which is so helpful! I have actually been talking to this girl named Casey, who is flying over to france with me, and she seems so cool!
Until later I guess this is it for now.
A bientôt!
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment